PVCAM Release Notes
Version Number: 126.96.36.199
Date: March 1, 2015
Notes: The PVCAM SDK is no longer part of the PVCAM runtime package and is available for download as a separate package under the following links:
Please, check that your PVCAM and SDK package versions match in Programs and Features dialogue.
PVCAM End-User License Agreement
- Improved Meta-data and Time-stamp functionality.
- Fixes for PCIe X4 High Speed interface:
- Fixed issue where aborting an acquisition before arrival of the first frame caused the PCIe X4 High Speed interface to hang.
- Fixes for USB Cameras:
- Fixed stress test failure where multiple open and close of PVCAM cameras was causing errors.
- Fixed PVCamTest issues with CoolSNAP MYO
- Removal of EmGainCal Utility from PVCAM Installation
- Stream Saving sample application has been updated
- PCIe LVDS interface not functional on Windows 8
- Error handling when using multiple cameras at the same time, in the same process, is not fully implemented.
- Opening the camera in OPEN_EXCLUSIVE mode does not guarantee it will not fail when opened from another application
- Acquisition fails in USB cameras with ROIs smaller than 10x10 pixels