Realize two major benefits when working with Teledyne Photometrics:
- Our extensive product portfolio combined with decades of experience ensures your design targets are met, without compromising your requirements.
- Our knowledge in camera optimization for instrument design is backed by responsive OEM specialists, ensuring your cost and performance targets are met.
Teledyne Photometrics recognizes that time is money, especially when a new product opportunity is identified and resources are limited. These projects require additional imaging expertise and manufacturing process knowledge to ensure an expedient design, development and successful commercialization.
A dedicated team of OEM specialists provide unparalleled responsiveness to ensure your project is not stalled, waiting for answers. Our specialized knowledge in camera performance is critical for speeding development for a fully optimized product.
Our ability to accelerate development is based on many capabilities:
- Our broad range of existing products and imaging technologies often results in an off-the-shelf solution requiring only minor modifications. In some cases, the only customization required is a customer defined BOM to ensure the product configuration, software and firmware revisions, and performance validation, are fully under your own revision control.
- A universal camera architecture, known as PVCAM, abstracts camera hardware details allowing full software development to begin on day one, then easily switch to the desired camera when available. This universal approach also applies to developing on an OS like MS Windows, in advance of deploying to an embedded system running Linux on ARM.
- Our integrative design practices uses the latest full 3D modeling and Flow Simulation to optimize camera performance in your instruments. Our contribution often extends to advice on optics selection, data processing, and signal processing.