VisiView® from Visitron Systems GmbH
VisiView is a high performance imaging software from Visitron Systems GmbH for BioImaging applications. It is specially designed to meet the needs for high-speed image acquisition and processing with ease of use.
Visiview controls complex automated microscopes and microscope equipment in combination with multidimensional acquisition and analysis. Its multitasking ability supports simultaneous image acquisition and analysis.
The VisiView software represents the philosophy of simple operations and seamless integration of applied standards.
- Color, monochrome and EMCCD camera support
- Exposure and gain control
- Multi-dimensional time-lapse acquisition and viewing
- Region of interest (ROI) and binning definition
- CCD temperature control
- Independent scaling for color and up to 16 bit monochrome images
- Independent focus mode and acquisition parameters
- Color merge and overlay of up to seven Images
- Display of individual color look up tables
- User-defined "experiment setup" files
- Ability to save as TIF (8-, 16-, and 24-bit formats), STK files, Winview files and BMP files
- Macro function and custom defined tool buttons
- Slide Scanning
Supported Legacy Cameras: