PVCAM Release Notes
Version Number: 126.96.36.199
Date: March 31, 2016
Notes: The PVCAM SDK is no longer part of the PVCAM runtime package and is available for download as a separate installer at this link:
Please, check that your PVCAM and SDK package versions match in Programs and Features dialogue.
PVCAM End-User License Agreement
- Added support for Photometrics Prime sCMOS camera
- Windows 10 support included
- Added new PVCamTest application.
- Fixed issue with potential BSOD with USB interface
- PVCAM Bug Fixes to improve stability
- Added compile-time messages for deprecated functions and parameters in PVCAM. Please read "Potential Compatibility Issues" document in SDK.
- Stream Saving sample application has been updated
- Added three new post-processing features: Defective Pixel Correction, Dynamic Dark Frame Correction, and High Dynamic Range
- PCIe LVDS interface not functional on Windows 8
- Error handling when using multiple cameras at the same time, in the same process, is not fully implemented.
- Opening the camera in OPEN_EXCLUSIVE mode does not guarantee it will not fail when opened from another application
- Acquisition fails in USB cameras with ROIs smaller than 10x10 pixels
- Acquisition fails in PCIe cameras with ROIs with less than 2048 pixels