PVCAM Release Notes
Version Number: 220.127.116.11
Date: September 30, 2016
Notes: The PVCAM SDK is no longer part of the PVCAM runtime package and is available for download as a separate installer at this link:
Please, check that your PVCAM and SDK package versions match in Programs and Features dialogue.
PVCAM End-User License Agreement
- The Prime and Prime 95B cameras are better supported by this version of PVCam than any previous version.
- New Prime post-processing features:
- Despeckle Dark High
- Please refer to camera manual documentation for details or contact customer support with any questions about the benefits of Despeckle Dark High.
- Once PVCam 18.104.22.168 SDK is installed, Code samples can be found in the following location:
- One specific subfolder in this path has been renamed to "PvcamCodeSamples".
- This subfolder has basic examples for various acquisition modes supported by PVCam.
- Several code samples are now built with Visual Studio 2012 Professional & Express Update 5. Suitable version of Visual Studio is needed for successful compilation. Please contact customer support for any clarifications needed.
- Slightly older versions of StreamSaving and PrdTiffConverter have been included compared to build 34 for PVCAM 22.214.171.124
- Prime95B in Micromanager 2.0 application closes when trying to acquire more than 15 random ROI's.
- Prime/Prime 95B not detected in Ocular.
- Prime95B USB not fully supported
- Trigger First not supported with MDA's for (interval > exposure times).
- Ocular movie frames are in incorrect order when using Circular