PVCAM Release Notes
Version Number: 188.8.131.52
Date: November 24, 2017
- Supports the New Iris family of sCMOS cameras.
- Includes PCIe device driver version 3.26.404 that improves the reliability of Prime-95B data transfers over sequences longer than 10,000 frames. Requires Prime-95B firmware 19.27 or newer.
- PVCamTest application now supports latest cameras and latest camera features.
- Fixed an acquisition timeout for cameras that support Variable Timed Mode on USB interface. (Retiga R-series).
- Improved RsConfig tool, no longer requires administrator rights.
- No new PVCAM SDK is required for use with the new PVCAM runtime.
- No SDK updates for this version.