Third Party Software Providers
The third-party software providers listed below fully support the many features built into Teledyne Photometrics’ quantitative camera systems. The analysis and presentation functions available in their software packages are specifically designed to generate precise and accurate data. Therefore, it is suggested that users investigate these software options in order to facilitate truly optimal camera performance.
- Digital Optics
- V++ software supports a broad range of advanced scientific imaging applications
- Volocity software is used for high performance 3D-4D imaging applications
- Intelligent Imaging Innovations
- SlideBook imaging software and Purple De-Haze deconvolution plug-in
- ISee Imaging Systems
- ISee software supports FRET, 3D deconvolution and particle tracking
- Media Cybernetics
- Image-Pro Plus imaging software and related plug-ins
- Molecular Devices
- Popular MetaMorph, MetaFluor and MetaVue software for microscopy
- Elements software offers microscope and camera control for life science imaging.
- RCubed, LLC
- Scientific Imaging ToolKit: a collection of LabVIEW VIs for scientific cameras and spectrographs
- Visitron Systems GmbH
- Designed for high-speed image processing, VisiVIEW is a high performance software that supports Bioimaging applications from image acquisition through analysis.
All software products are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.