Responsible ActionsTeledyne Photometrics
Changing Our Approach To Minimize Risk
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is altering the way people can responsibly interact. At Teledyne Photometrics we are actively monitoring the situation in line with governmental responses and are taking steps to protect our customers, employees and others.
Limiting non-essential travel, mandatory handwashing and providing personal and office disinfectant supplies are just some of the precautions we have adopted internally. In addition to this, we’re introducing several further measures to expand our social responsibility and continue to serve our customers efficiently and safely.
We have initiated three new programs that allow access to our products and services without risk.
Remote Learning Seminars
Remotely connect with one of our application specialists to learn more about topics ranging from basic imaging technology to optimized solutions for advanced applications. Content includes:
- Understanding modern scientific camera technologies
- Optimizing scientific camera settings
- Quantifying image data
- Live demonstration and camera technology comparison
Web Consultation And Product Comparison
Selecting a scientific camera is an involved process that requires considered evaluation. In a web consultation, we will discuss your application, equipment and needs to help simplify the decision, using a variety of products and samples. Our imaging specialists will help you:
- Remotely compare camera models and technologies
- Perform live-streamed camera evaluations
- Answer your questions with video conferencing capabilities
- Tailor input towards your specific application and set-up
Product Evaluation Plus
Following a web consultation, you may request the camera be shipped to you for a commitment-free evaluation. This includes:
- Set-up and application support through video conferencing
- Option to purchase the shipped trial camera to get up and running immediately
- Exchange to another camera from our portfolio within 30 days
- Post-purchase online product training