Teledyne Photometrics provides scientific CMOS, EMCCD, and CCD camera solutions that turn your experiments into results.
Our products are widely used to support demanding, quantitative research, from live animal imaging to quantum physics.
Read on to hear more about Teledyne Photometrics!
Over 40 years in the scientific camera industry
The original architects of scientific-grade EMCCDs.
The first to provide back-illuminated sCMOS cameras with near-perfect efficiency.
The maker of the Kinetix, the first and currently only camera able to:
- Quantitatively image voltage changes in neurons across a huge field of view
- Image entire model organs at sub-cellular resolution in a single image
- Achieve sub-electron sensitivity across an entire ten megapixel sensor
- Image across four modes optimised to deliver specific specifications, including Speed, Sensitivity, Sub-Electron and Dynamic Range
We continue to design and manufacture high-performance scientific cameras while delivering outstanding customer service. Here are some of the perks you get with Teledyne Photometrics:
Services and Support
Wide Implementation Across Partner Platforms
- Partnerships with all leading microscopy companies
- Software compatibility with a wide range of third-party imaging software
- Financial and technical support of Micro-Manager, OpenSPIM and other open source scientific programs
- Free adapters for developer software MATLAB, LabVIEW, Python and more
- Free PVCAM SDK for Windows and Linux
- Excellent support for optical builders and tinkerers, it’s our bread and butter
- Strong OEM presence for custom imaging projects
Personal and Educational Approach
- Camera Evaluation Program, try before you buy with experts on hand
- Free Remote Seminars for an educational introduction to camera technologies
- A community of users and developers in our Customer Reference program
- Feedback and relationships with users and developers to drive change
Warranties and Guarantees
- Industry-leading extendable 3 year product warranty
- 30 day new product swap out guarantee
- Free regular firmware updates for increased functionality and software support
Products and Features
We offer the latest in scientific CMOS, EMCCD, and CCD technologies. Our product range is matched to a wide range of microscopy applications, meeting your imaging needs and overcoming experimental or sample challenges. Here are some perks of imaging with a Teledyne Photometrics camera:
- Our sensors are pattern-free, sensitive, and highly quantitative, which means no more patterns, lines, or artifacts getting in the way of your sample
- Our Citadel chamber design provides industry-leading sensor protection, which means no more condensation
- Exclusive Product Features that make imaging easier, powerful, and efficient
Sensitivity: Near-perfect 95% quantum efficiency combined with ultra-low read noise
Speed: Extreme high speeds across whole sensor to capture dynamic events
Resolution: Large arrays with small pixel sizes for sub-cellular resolution
Field Of View: Easily image larger samples with 22 mm, 25 mm and 29 mm sensor sizes